29 Jun 2015 Posted in Press releases
- The Minister for Law has appointed four new members to the Board of the Singapore Land Authority (SLA) and reappointed three board members.
- Mr Tan Boon Khai, Chief Executive of SLA has been appointed for a term of three years commencing on 1 May 2015.
- Three other new members will be appointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2015.
Mr Philip Yuen, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Singapore
Mr Mok Wei Wei, Managing Director, W Architects
Dr Chong Yoke Sin, Chief Executive Officer, Integrated Health Information Systems
- Three board members will be reappointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2015.
Mr Tham Kui Seng, Non-Executive Director, Straits Trading Company Ltd
Mr Walter Fernandez, Editor-in-Chief, MediaCorp / Managing Director, MediaCorp Press
Mr Lai Huen Poh, Managing Director, RSP Architects Planners & Engineers Pte Ltd
- The Ministry of Law and SLA look forward to the guidance and support of the newly appointed and re-appointed members. Please see Annex A (0.1MB) for their profiles.
- Mr Vincent Hoong, former Chief Executive of SLA, ended his term of office earlier on 31 March 2015 when he was appointed as Registrar of the Supreme Court.
- In addition, the following five members of the board will complete their current terms of office on 31 July 2015.
Mr Steven Phan, Area Managing Partner, Asia-Pacific, Ernst & Young
Mr Chai Chin Loon, Director (Security Technology, Advisory & Projects), Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
Mrs Elaine Lim, Director, Stamford Corporate Services Pte Ltd
Mr Wong Mun Summ, Founding Director, WOHA Architects Pte Ltd
Ms Yeo Lian Sim, Special Adviser, Singapore Exchange Limited
- The Ministry of Law and SLA extend their appreciation to the outgoing members for their invaluable contributions during their terms of appointment.
- The following members will continue to serve on the Board:
- Chairman - Mr Lim Sim Seng, Group Executive, DBS Bank
- Mr Ang Cheng Hock, Senior Counsel Partner, Allen & Gledhill
- Mr Poon Hong Yuen, Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Law
- Mr Wong Hong Kuan, Director, Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau
Last updated on 29 Jun 2015